[concurrency-interest] Soliciting input about removeAllThreadLocals

Richard Martin richard.martin@magex.com
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 09:59:37 +0000

--------------040907070102020801000404

Please *don't* shut up! I'm sure I am not the only person on this list
sitting back and following this fascinating discussion.

Rich

David Holmes wrote:

>>   Sorry everybody.  I realize that David and I are beating
>>this one to death.  I promise to shut up.
>>

>Me too. Especially as I just realized this was on the interest list
>not the EG list - sorry.
>
>David

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. All information is the view of the individual and not necessarily the company. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication and its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify:
postmaster@magex.com

--------------040907070102020801000404

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Please *don't* shut up! I'm sure I am not the only person on this list sitting
back and following this fascinating discussion.<br>
Rich<br>
David Holmes wrote:<br>
 cite="midNFBBKALFDCPFIDBNKAPCAEHOCOAA.dholmes@dltech.com.au">
    <pre wrap="">   Sorry everybody.  I realize that David and I are beating
this one to death.  I promise to shut up.
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->