[concurrency-interest] Clock at micro and nano second precision

jeff hayes jhayes2@oswego.oswego.edu
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:49:47 -0500

To get micro-second time or nano-second time, I would
recommend that you explored a JNI alterantive,
I know that Doug Lea wrote a JNI nonosecond timer
for sparc architecture. You do have to write the
foundation in c or some other language
though. So there is not really a way to do
it in "pure" java, unless you wait.