[concurrency-interest] Extending Executors

Joerg Thoennes Joerg.Thoennes@macd.com
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 11:07:55 +0200

> Thanks to those posting examples and issues about executors!  We are
> going to go back into hiding now to rework a few things. But
> additional comments and concerns are still welcome.

On the webpage I read:

Coming attractions

     * The next major release will be preliminary implementation of JSR 166.

Since we want to switch to util.concurrent instead of using our own threading stuff,
I wonder when this will approximately be. Shall we wait some days, weeks, month or
just use util.concurrent in the meantime.

Cheers, Jörg

--
Joerg Thoennes
                                http://macd.com