[concurrency-interest] Preliminary test release 2

Sagar Biyani sagar.biyani@sun.com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:42:55 +0530

Hi Doug,

I am unable to unpack the "jsr166-0.3.21-dist.jar". It looks like that the
file is corrupted. I have tried downloading it couple of times, but it fails to
unpack. Could you please varify this.

Thanks,
Sagar