[concurrency-interest] SwingWorker example (was Concurrency Utilities in Practice)

Michael Ogg ogg@valaran.com
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:11:14 -0500

we've got an example of a PooledExecutor using a BoundedBuffer from real
live code using dl.u.c. it's used to do overhead-free asynchronous
monitoring to a remote service. upto the depth of the buffer, it
swallows RemoteException. also got another example using
dl.u.c.ClockDaemon (that will migrate to j.u.c.ScheduledExecutor) for a
scheduling service.

I'll be at J1 (even if my presentations aren't accepted).

Michael