[concurrency-interest] SwingWorker example (was Concurrency Utilitiesin Practice)

Michael Ogg ogg@valaran.com
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:00:26 -0500

yes, they are short examples. in fact, I was impressed with how little
code was needed to produce a rock solid service.

the migration to j.u.c is based on the advertized solidity. dl.u.c is
"production quality" whereas j.u.c is "buyer beware". now there may not
be much difference in fact, but since we're using this in product, we
have a more convincing story with dl.u.c. meaning we may not go to j.u.c
until JSR166 is passed.

Michael