[concurrency-interest] JSR166 passed JCP community review

Doug Lea dl@cs.oswego.edu
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 06:27:23 -0400

JSR166 passed JCP community review yesterday by a vote of 13 to 0.  We
plan to next submit for public review phase as soon as we can.

The related JSR133 (Java Memory Model) also passed by the same vote.

While I'm at it: The javadocs at the usual place,
  http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/concurrency-interest/index.html
are now generated by a somewhat improved (but still ad hoc) process
that includes enough existing genericized JDK classes (that are not of
course part of JSR166) to properly show "inherited" specs.  So
they are now a very close approximation of their intended forms. Which
means that we would now especially welcome comments about the details
of specs/javadocs, the pickier the better :-)

-Doug