[concurrency-interest] Announcing: release 1.0 of backport of JSR166 to Java 1.4 available

Dawid Kurzyniec dawidk@mathcs.emory.edu
Wed, 01 Dec 2004 18:06:27 -0500

Gary Gregory wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Anything for us poor saps (am I the only one ;-) still stuck on 1.3.1?
>
>Thanks,
>Gary

I haven't actually tried it yet, but I think that there is a very good
chance that the backport works and compiles with older JREs, too, maybe
even starting with Java 1.2. In the worst case, it may require minor
changes in some files. Why don't you try it out and share your experiences?

Regards,
Dawid