[concurrency-interest] Announcing: release 1.0 of backport of JSR166 to Java 1.4 available

Dawid Kurzyniec dawidk@mathcs.emory.edu
Tue, 07 Dec 2004 19:59:27 -0500

Gary Gregory wrote:

> BTW, is there a proper build.xml available to jar and test this? I did
> not see it in the distro.

Not in the distro, but you can download tarball from the CVS:

http://dcl.mathcs.emory.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/software/util/backport-util-concurrent/backport-util-concurrent.tar.gz?tarball=1

I just noticed that some source file names are truncated in the tarball,
most likely because they are too long. I must look into this.
Nevertheless, test classes are OK, so by merging with the sources from
the distribution you will be able to get what you need.

Or, you can get the rest of sources correctly via
http://dcl.mathcs.emory.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/software/util/backport-util-concurrent/src/edu/emory/mathcs/backport/java/util/util.tar.gz?tarball=1

(no ant script yet, I am working on that; but tests should be easy to
figure out)

Regards,
Dawid