[concurrency-interest] Deque and skip list integration

Luke Blanshard blanshlu@netscape.net
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 18:32:34 -0600

Here's a complaint AND a suggestion.  You didn't update LinkedHashSet
and LinkedHashMap with any of these useful new methods you've put in to
the Navigable interfaces.  In fact, you've gone and made the Navigable
interfaces require sortedness.  As a frequent user of the LinkedHash
classes, I'd sure like to see the Navigable interfaces depend only on a
defined order, and if need be add NavigableSortedSet and
NavigableSortedMap that unifies the Navigable and Sorted interfaces.

Luke