[concurrency-interest] Changes since initial public review spec

Angelika Langer langer@camelot.de
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 20:28:56 +0100

Forgive me if this is an entirely silly question ...

In an early release of the concurrency utilities there was a class Locks
which had a method newConditionFor(Object o).  In the current beta
release of Tiger I cannot find it anymore and the list of changes does
not mention it either.

What happened to it?  Has it been replaced by anything?

Thanks,
Angelika Langer
Angelika Langer
Email: langer@camelot.de