[concurrency-interest] beta2 review

Doug Lea dl@cs.oswego.edu
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:28:04 -0500

JSR166 is currently undergoing Tiger engineering process review for
incorporating all changes since November to be part of 1.5-beta2.
(Yes, this happens even before beta1 is officially out.) We also
invite you to play this QA game! If you come across typos, bad
wordings, or other problems. please let us know soon.  Also, any
reports of functionality problems would be very welcome, as would be
new test cases.

The ground rules here are no feature requests, and no API changes.
Just problems/errors/fixes.

As usual, you can run the current versions of JSR166 APIs using even
the pre-beta1 early-access releases by following the instructions at
http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/concurrency-interest/index.html (Although
the early-access release had a couple of unrelated bugs that seem to
show up most often running JSR166 code, so it may be hard to figure
out whether there is a problem we can address.)

-Doug