[concurrency-interest] Re: When do you use wait/notify?

Doug Lea dl@cs.oswego.edu
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 07:54:31 -0500

> > BTW, I'm not able to run the current JSR 166 jar:
>
> Ugh. Sorry. This means that the internal builds I must use to prepare
> for beta2 are now incompatible with early-access build.  I should be
> able to create a usable jar from some previous build, which I won't be
> able to get to for a day or two. I'll post when I do.

Thanks to Ernst's help checking, the jsr166.jar at
  http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/concurrency-interest/index.html
now has a couple of added (but non-JSR166-related) classes in it that
appear to make it function OK again with the early-access release.

-Doug