[concurrency-interest] Re: Question about Hashtable and ConcurrentHashMap.

Martin Buchholz Martin.Buchholz@Sun.COM
Wed, 06 Oct 2004 22:16:57 -0700

Bino, I've taken the liberty of forwarding your question to the
Experts.

In my opinion... they are not compatible *enough*, and the
performance advantage is probably only significant when
concurrency is high.

Martin