[concurrency-interest] New project Ursus uses concurrency backport

Dawid Kurzyniec dawidk at mathcs.emory.edu
Mon Aug 22 13:37:50 EDT 2005

Anthony Salem wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I have released a new open source project to the public under the BSD
> license.  It relies on the util.concurrent PR backport by Dawid
> Kurzyniec.  Since I am using other peoples work I feel obligated to
> inform them of my decision.

Thanks,

BTW, I thought to myself that it would be nice to have a section
"Projects that use backport.util.concurrent" on the backport page. So,
whoever uses the backport and don't mind to have their project listed,
please just send me a URL, and, if you feel like, a brief overview, and
I will be more than happy to put it on the Web.

Regards,
Dawid Kurzyniec