[concurrency-interest] Waiting for object value to be available.

Peter Veentjer - Anchor Men p.veentjer at anchormen.nl
Tue Aug 23 11:42:42 EDT 2005

The difference with a bounded queue is that the item from the bounded
queue will be removed and that isn`t what I want. A lot of readers may
use the item that is in the container, but they don`t remove it. Only
when I set the item to null, the item will be removed and all request
for an item value will result in a block (untill a new item is available
again).

So a BlockingQueue looks a lot like it.. But there is a difference.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Peter Veentjer
Anchor Men Interactive Solutions - duidelijk in zakelijke
internetoplossingen

Praediniussingel 41
9711 AE Groningen

T: 050-3115222