[concurrency-interest] How do I replicate these in java.util.concurrent

Nikolai V. Chr. nikolai at ifad.dk
Thu Jun 30 11:48:14 EDT 2005

I have taken over maintaning alot of code using Doug Lea's utils. It is
very complex and big and I not not understand much of it.

I am in the process of converting it all to the concurrent library in
Java 1.5.

My question is, how do I convert these classes:

ReentrantReaderPreferenceReadWriteLock
ReentrantWriterPreferenceReadWriteLock
ConcurrentReaderHashMap
PropertyChangeMulticaster

I could not find their replacements in java.util.concurrent..

Thanks

--
Nikolai V. Christensen, Computer Engineer,
Simulation and Training department
e-mail: Nikolai.V.Christensen at ifad.dk