[concurrency-interest] Java 5 memory model - a nice lit roundup from Jeremy

serge masse sergemasse1 at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 18:36:15 EDT 2005

Great literature round up Jeremy. Thanks.

As for your dissertation being *more than a
lot of people want to plow through*, I had a quick
look and it looks like the prose is as easy to read as
a novel (maybe a Le Carre) compared to the
specifications, which I read last year. So I do
recommend it highly for any serious Java dev.

serge

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jtp02244.html

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jtp03304/

http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/pugh/java/memoryModel/jsr-133-faq.html