[concurrency-interest] backport: Is there a forward port of backport.util.concurrent to Java 5.0

Hanson Char hanson.char at gmail.com
Wed May 11 08:02:17 EDT 2005

Sounds like it should belong to a separate project, analogous to the
Apache commons logging which acts like a facade to the actual
underlying implementation.  So kind of a "commons concurrent" package
which provides an API that allows either the backport or jdk1.5 to be
used, depending on the actual JVM being run.

Hanson