[concurrency-interest] Backport in Retroweaver

Doug Lea dl at cs.oswego.edu
Tue May 17 09:42:12 EDT 2005

David Walend wrote:
> I took some time last night to add support for the concurrency
> backport in retroweaver last night. It was pretty straightforward.
> (diff to RetroWeaver.java added to the end of this email.)
>
> Any advice on testing? Is there a body of tests for JSR-166 that I
> can just grab, retroweave and run?

All of the TCK tests are available in CVS (src/test/tck)
as are most of our random undocumented micro-benchmark-style tests
(src/test/loops), and also some tests in a form compatible with
Sun regression testing (src/test/jtreg)

http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jsr166/src/test/

Warning: At the moment, most of our CVS is in a state
preparing for Mustang integration, so you will need to
make a lot of minor ad-hoc adjustments to suppress or
avoid 1.6-specific classes and functionality.

-Doug