[concurrency-interest] Backport in Retroweaver

David Walend david at walend.net
Tue May 17 12:33:19 EDT 2005

On May 17, 2005, at 9:42 AM, Doug Lea wrote:

> David Walend wrote:
>
>> Any advice on testing? Is there a body of tests for JSR-166 that
>> I  can just grab, retroweave and run?
>>

> Warning: At the moment, most of our CVS is in a state
> preparing for Mustang integration, so you will need to
> make a lot of minor ad-hoc adjustments to suppress or
> avoid 1.6-specific classes and functionality.

Thanks for the warning, Doug.

Someone didn't just happen to drop a tag in CVS before cutting over
to Mustang?

How about the backport? Would it be a fair test to turn the eembjuc
imports into juc imports, then retroweave them?

What's the best way to incorporate the tests in the retroweaver code?
If I just copy them into retroweaver's code base, it'd be a fork.

Thanks,

Dave