[concurrency-interest] Compiling from CVS

Norman Elton normelton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 17:00:05 EDT 2005

I apologize that this may be more of an Ant question, but I'm using
the supplied build.xml, and can't get it to compile correctly. A
simple "ant compile" generates...

     [javac] /usr/local/netauth2/jsr166/jsr166/src/main/java/util/
AbstractMap.java:52: error: '{' expected.
     [javac]    public abstract class AbstractMap<K,V> implements
Map<K,V> {
     [javac]                                     ^
     [javac] /usr/local/netauth2/jsr166/jsr166/src/main/java/util/
AbstractMap.java:52: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault

This would seem to indicate that it's running a 1.4 compiler. If I
specify a "java.home" attribute, I get...

file:/usr/local/netauth2/jsr166/jsr166/build.xml:111: Error running
javac compiler

If I compile by hand, I get errors complaining that it cannot find
Arrays.copyOf() for various classes.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Norman