[concurrency-interest] Re: Waitable* classes for backport or 1.5?

Holger Hoffstaette holger at wizards.de
Mon Sep 5 17:15:08 EDT 2005

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 17:09:20 +0200, Holger Hoffstaette wrote:

> has anybody forward-ported the Waitable{Boolean/Byte..} classes from the
> original edu.oswego package to either backport or 1.5 proper? I could need

Well just for the record - I first wrote a junit test case against
edu.oswego.WaitableBoolean, wrote the backport implementation (which needs
to be in a different inheritance hierarchy because some Atomic* methods
are final, grr!) by wrapping an AtomicBoolean, and after successfully
switching the test over it works just fine in the old codebase.
No rocket science..if someone needs the code drop me a line.

Holger