[concurrency-interest] Compiling from CVS

Doug Lea dl at cs.oswego.edu
Mon Sep 5 18:31:24 EDT 2005

Norman Elton wrote:
> I apologize that this may be more of an Ant question, but I'm using
> the supplied build.xml, and can't get it to compile correctly. A

Our full build scripts are always forward-looking to the next release.
For a pointwise fix, the easiest thing to do is to get only that
file, place in a directory whatever/java/util/concurrent, compile
it, make a jar from the root of it, and add to -Xbootclasspath.
This is harder to automate, but it avoids the sorts of major-release
incompatibilities you can otherwise encounter.

-Doug