[concurrency-interest] Question on GUI Applications

Amarnath Nanduri amar_nan at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 13 09:12:22 EDT 2006

Hi,

   Was anybody successful in using the ListenerExamples.java from the book "Java Concurrency in Practise" in chapter 9? I am trying to use it to display information from a Database, while giving the end user the option to cancel if it takes too much time. I would appreciate a full blown example in using the classes from this chapter.

Thanks,
Amar..