[concurrency-interest] FooTreeCache

Hanson Char hanson.char at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 23:05:46 EDT 2006

When I look at the source code in Java 6, I see something like:

/*
 * @(#)ConcurrentSkipListMap.java   1.3 05/11/17
 *
 * Copyright 2006 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
 * SUN PROPRIETARY/CONFIDENTIAL. Use is subject to license terms.
 */

I thought the source code of ConcurrentSkipListMap is in the public
domain.  Does this header comment mean anything ?

Hanson Char