[concurrency-interest] FooTreeCache

Joe Bowbeer joe.bowbeer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 01:40:30 EDT 2006

On 8/25/06, Hanson Char <hanson.char at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I look at the source code in Java 6, I see something like:
>
> /*
>  * @(#)ConcurrentSkipListMap.java   1.3 05/11/17
>  *
>  * Copyright 2006 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
>  * SUN PROPRIETARY/CONFIDENTIAL. Use is subject to license terms.
>  */
>
> I thought the source code of ConcurrentSkipListMap is in the public
> domain.  Does this header comment mean anything ?

The source at the link below is in the public domain:

http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jsr166/src/main/java/util/concurrent/

/*
 * Written by Doug Lea with assistance from members of JCP JSR-166
 * Expert Group and released to the public domain, as explained at
 * http://creativecommons.org/licenses/publicdomain
 */

--Joe