[concurrency-interest] When a pool is blocked ?

Peter Veentjer alarmnummer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 04:04:19 EDT 2006

Did you use the java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor?

If you use that Executor implementation, you can set the
RejectedExecutionHandler. One of the implementation is one that abort:
ThreadPoolExecutor.AbortPolicy and it throws a
RejectedExecutionException when the queue if full and a new task is
added.

Does this answer your question?