[concurrency-interest] Nice video interview with Tim Harris andSimon Peyton-Jones

Joshua Bloch josh at bloch.us
Thu Dec 28 13:02:47 EST 2006

Brian,

Hmmm.  I remember people bitching about GC performance, but not usability.
I'm saying that the transaction model is not as easy to program to as it
appears, and it does not free you from thinking about locks (in my
experience with Encina and Camelot).  Did people bitch about the usability
of GC?

        Josh