[concurrency-interest] TimeUnit.HOURS in backport but not JDK5

Mark Derricutt mark at talios.com
Sat Jun 24 21:37:19 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Was just converting some code from using the backported concurrency library
to the actual JD5 code and found that TimeUnit.HOURS which was used in the
code doesn't exist in the JDK5 codebase.

Should it be there? Or not be there?  Just curious...

Mark

--
i like my video games - mamma said they are gonna melt my brains
i like my video games - i don't care what daddy said; they're my reality