[concurrency-interest] JDK code hygiene

Martin Buchholz Martin.Buchholz at Sun.COM
Wed Mar 15 12:38:22 EST 2006

The unnecessary imports for the current package were removed by

6378729: Remove workaround for 6280605

If unnecessary imports are the worst problem you can find in
j.u.c. then I am officially "proud" of the results of the
whole concurrency library project started by Doug.

I think it would be good if we had a "JDK janitors" project,
like the Linux kernel has, with a nice set of global changes
that could be done, but I am not going to start one myself.

Martin