[concurrency-interest] Final call for survey participation

Margaret Wojcicki wojcicki at itee.uq.edu.au
Thu Mar 30 02:04:37 EST 2006

As mentioned in previous posts, I am conducting a survey on V&V of
concurrent programs (available at:
http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~wojcicki/practitioner_survey/VVquest.html).  I
have had 15 participants so far and I am very grateful for everyone's
submissions and the input I have received on the survey.  I have found your
comments invaluable to my research.

The goal of the survey is to get responses from at least 30 participants,
because the data will be used in the write up of a related paper.  To
achieve this goal I have delayed the final day of data collection to the 3rd
of April, 2006.   I need an additional 15 participants to reach my desired
response amount for the survey, so if you have not had a chance to fill in
the survey I would greatly appreciate it if you would spare 5-15 minutes of
your time to do so.  If you know someone who would be willing to
participate, please pass the survey information on to them.

Thank you all once again.

Best wishes,

Maggie