[concurrency-interest] Final call for survey participation

Doug Lea dl at cs.oswego.edu
Thu Mar 30 06:51:46 EST 2006

Margaret Wojcicki wrote:
> As mentioned in previous posts, I am conducting a survey on V&V of
> concurrent programs (available at:
> http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~wojcicki/practitioner_survey/VVquest.html).
>  I have had 15 participants so far and I am very grateful for everyone’s
> submissions and the input I have received on the survey.  I have found
> your comments invaluable to my research.

There are over 500 subscribers on this list. All but 15 of you
should be feeling very guilty for not helping out a student
trying to find out how to improve QA support that might eventually
benefit you :-)

Maybe this prod will make at least another 15 of you feel
just enough more guilty to take a few minutes to
fill out this questionaire.

-Doug