[concurrency-interest] ConcurrentNavigableMap additional methods: 6415641

Jason Mehrens jason_mehrens at hotmail.com
Mon May 1 10:59:43 EDT 2006

Thanks Josh and Doug for the congrats and the API review.

I haven't received the machine yet.  It would be funny if it arrives the
week of Java ONE.

Process.waitFor has the same issue (in 5.0 and 6.0) but the bug report
(503840) I filled for it wasn't accepted. I find that funny since the
SynchronousQueue bug was a winner.

Regards,

Jason