[concurrency-interest] ReadWriteUpgradeLock

Tim Peierls tim at peierls.net
Tue May 16 20:35:51 EDT 2006

If you find yourself rolling your own read-to-write upgradeable lock, you
might find it useful to go through some earlier discussion on a related
topic on this list. A reasonable starting point is
http://altair.cs.oswego.edu/mailman/private/concurrency-interest/2005-February/001341.html--
not much progress since then, sad to say.

--tim