[concurrency-interest] JCiP Memoizer

Joe Bowbeer joe.bowbeer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 07:19:16 EDT 2006

I think the existing cancellation exception handling would make more
sense if the task were submitted to an executor.  Then a forced
shutdown of the executor, for example, could cause a cancellation
exception.

Btw, when I've coded this kind of thing in the past, I've usually
finessed the problem by adding "throws Exception" to the method in
question :-)