[concurrency-interest] Setting a Thread name in a ThreadPool

Mike Quilleash mike.quilleash at subexazure.com
Thu Oct 26 08:40:33 EDT 2006

I asked the same question a while back.  The solution for me was to wrap
up whatever you are submitting to the executor with a Runnable.

Something like

Public class ThreadRenameWrapper implements Runnable
{
  private final String name;
  private final Runnable runnable;

  public ThreadRenameWrapper( String name, Runnable runnable )
  {
    this.name = name;
    this.runnable = runnable;
  }