[concurrency-interest] unknown version of concurrent backport

Tue Sep 5 17:22:18 EDT 2006

Hi!

I know this may sound as a very stupid question, but I couldn't find
any references through Google or in the mailing list. I have in one
project a dependency on a jar file: util-concurrent (with the package:
edu.emory.matchs.util). My problem is that I cannot figure out the
original of this file:
it is not the initial Doug's work on concurrent
(http://g.oswego.edu/dl/classes/EDU/oswego/cs/dl/util/concurrent/intro.html)
nor the backport available here
(http://dcl.mathcs.emory.edu/util/backport-util-concurrent/dist/). Can
anybody remember anything related to such a jar?

many thanks to anybody with better memories than mine

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

PS: I am very sure that it is not something built/modified in house.