[concurrency-interest] unknown version of concurrent backport

Dawid Kurzyniec dawidk at mathcs.emory.edu
Tue Sep 5 21:14:21 EDT 2006

Alexandru Popescu wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I know this may sound as a very stupid question, but I couldn't find
> any references through Google or in the mailing list. I have in one
> project a dependency on a jar file: util-concurrent (with the package:
> edu.emory.matchs.util). My problem is that I cannot figure out the
> original of this file:
> it is not the initial Doug's work on concurrent
> (http://g.oswego.edu/dl/classes/EDU/oswego/cs/dl/util/concurrent/intro.html)
> nor the backport available here
> (http://dcl.mathcs.emory.edu/util/backport-util-concurrent/dist/). Can
> anybody remember anything related to such a jar?
>
> many thanks to anybody with better memories than mine

Is it emory-util-concurrent.jar? If yes, then it is a part of Emory
Utilities package, that has a few extra concurrency utils built on top
of the standard ones: http://dcl.mathcs.emory.edu/util/ . Otherwise, it
might be a very old version of the backport, in which case you should
upgrade ASAP.

Regards,
Dawid