[concurrency-interest] concurrency puzzle

Peter Veentjer alarmnummer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 03:38:32 EDT 2006

Ok..

1) I finally understand why the 0 is not possible.
2) I'm going to make the 'happens before' abstraction my default model
to reason with.
3) I'm going to write big blog about this.

Apart from the JCIP and the JSR133 documentation, is there other up to
date documentation about the JSR133?

Thanks for all your efforts trying to convert to stuborn guy.