[concurrency-interest] ConcurrentLinkedBlockingQueue ?

Hanson Char hanson.char at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 14:22:01 EDT 2006

Hi,

I've enhanced ConcurrentLinkedBlockingQueue (CLBQ) such that both the take()
and poll(long,TimeUnit) now throws an InterruptedException if interrupted
while waiting.

Source:

http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/beanlib/trunk/beanlib/src/net/sf/beanlib/util/concurrent/ConcurrentLinkedBlockingQueue.java

However, since CLBQ does not implement the BlockingQueue interface, the name
CLBQ is pretty misleading!  Any suggestion for a better name ?  Or should
these extra take() and poll(long,TimeUnit) should really be
added/incorporated to the existing j.u.c.ConcurrentLinkedQueue ?

Hanson

(Previous test result before the enhancement:
http://beanlib.sourceforge.net/pdf/060911/060911-clbq.pdf)