[concurrency-interest] Special Conditions and PriorityBlockingQueue

Tim Peierls tim at peierls.net
Sun Sep 24 14:39:11 EDT 2006

No responses! Maybe because your analysis seems to be bang-on: neither
approach is very satisfactory. Maybe the problem is inherently not
addressable (at least not nicely) by composing BlockingQueues?

I can't find a clear statement in the JMS spec of just what is required
here, otherwise I'd try to figure out another approach. If you expanded a
little on your introductory paragraph, I bet you could make it clear.

--tim