[concurrency-interest] Request for feedback -- Bill/Brian/Cliff JavaOne talk

Brian Goetz brian at quiotix.com
Fri Apr 6 00:02:35 EDT 2007

Bill Pugh, Cliff Click, and myself are doing a talk at JavaOne on
Testing Concurrent Code.

I've attached a (commentable) PDF of the slides.  We'd love it if anyone
had feedback, which you can send in text, or use Acrobat Reader to apply
comments directly to the PDF.  (I think you can even save a .fdf file
from Reader, which just saves the comments and which we can merge back
into the PDF.)

If you're going to comment, please do so by Monday -- as we're already
weeks late getting our slides in!