[concurrency-interest] Request for feedback -- Bill/Brian/Cliff JavaOne talk

Mark Webb elihusmails at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 10:18:43 EDT 2007

On slide 34, what is the JVM switch that you are talking about?

In general, I really like the presentation.  My only suggestion would be to
provide some more information for people maybe not as familiar with
concurrency issues.  Such as the JVM switch I mention on page 34, and maybe
some URL for tools like FindBugs and TestNG.  Simple google searches will
give you this information, but placing that information on the slides, to
me, seems appropriate.

Thank you.

On 4/6/07, Brian Goetz <brian at quiotix.com> wrote:

> Bill Pugh, Cliff Click, and myself are doing a talk at JavaOne on
> Testing Concurrent Code.
>
> I've attached a (commentable) PDF of the slides.  We'd love it if anyone
> had feedback, which you can send in text, or use Acrobat Reader to apply
> comments directly to the PDF.  (I think you can even save a .fdf file
> from Reader, which just saves the comments and which we can merge back
> into the PDF.)
>
> If you're going to comment, please do so by Monday -- as we're already
> weeks late getting our slides in!

..Cheers
Mark