[concurrency-interest] Request for feedback -- Bill/Brian/Cliff JavaOne talk

Szabolcs Ferenczi szabolcs.ferenczi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 10:27:56 EDT 2007

On 06/04/07, Brian Goetz <brian at quiotix.com> wrote:
> I've attached a (commentable) PDF of the slides.  We'd love it if anyone
> had feedback,

Hi Brian,

I am interested in TDD for multi-threaded designs. I am just trying to
come up with something similar to the MTC you use in the slides.
Unfortunately I did not know about MTC so far. I would like to check
whether it provides the functionality I am planning for TDD-ing
multi-threaded software. Is it public domain add on for JUnit? How can
I obtain it?

Best Regards,
Szabolcs