[concurrency-interest] Request for feedback -- Bill/Brian/Cliff JavaOne talk

Oliver Zeigermann oliver at zeigermann.de
Fri Apr 6 12:54:45 EDT 2007

Hey, that is really cool!

I was concerned about testing concurrent code myself some time ago.
That led to some helper classes which do something similar to MTC (at
least if my understanding of MTC is correct):

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/transaction/apidocs/org/apache/commons/transaction/util/TurnBarrier.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/transaction/apidocs/org/apache/commons/transaction/util/RendezvousBarrier.html

I have never been quite sure if they actually make sense and could be useful.

What do you think?

Cheers

Oliver