[concurrency-interest] Request for feedback -- Bill/Brian/Cliff JavaOne talk

Szabolcs Ferenczi szabolcs.ferenczi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 15:31:05 EDT 2007

On 06/04/07, Brian Goetz <brian at quiotix.com> wrote:

> I've attached a (commentable) PDF of the slides.  We'd love it if anyone
> had feedback, which you can send in text,

Slide 17:

Since it is a presentation, perhaps a question to the audience would
be more appropriate in the cloud, something like: "Does this work?"

Slide 18:

I think that fragment at least tests that the bounded buffer is a
FIFO. So, instead, the cloud could ask something like: "What does it
test and what does it not test?"

Best Regards,
Szabolcs