[concurrency-interest] Deadlock detection

Oliver Zeigermann oliver at zeigermann.de
Fri Apr 6 15:46:57 EDT 2007

Hi Szabolcs!

Thanks for the pointer!

If I got it right, ConTest tries to bring out all deadlocks by forcing
unlikely context switches. It does so using byte code injection.

That is an interesting approach I have not thought about, yet.
However, what I was after originally was something that prevents
deadlocks all together. Either by reporting a possible deadlock
scenario or by preventing them through management.

Oliver