[concurrency-interest] Request for feedback -- Bill/Brian/Cliff JavaOne talk

Hanson Char hanson.char at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 19:02:47 EDT 2007

The slides mentions the MTC implementation is available from
http://findbugs.cs.umd.edu.  I went there but it's unclear to me where the
MTC implementation is.  Is it part of the findbugs download bundle ?  Which
version ?  1.2.0-rc4 ?  Where in the jar is the implementation located ?
How can I make use of it ?

Hanson Char