[concurrency-interest] Concurrent features new in JDK 1.6

Oliver Zeigermann oliver at zeigermann.de
Sat Apr 7 06:05:10 EDT 2007

Hi David,

thanks a lot. Even though the list make me sweat a bit ;)

This

http://java.sun.com/javase/6/webnotes/features.html

(plus related pages) and that

http://www.javaperformancetuning.com/news/newtips074.shtml

contain all the info, but it is a bit hard to get an overview. In case
I can isolate a list of new features I will post them here.

Cheers

Oliver